Sustainability Research Institute Co-Directors:
Research group leads:
- Business and organisations for sustainable societies (BOSS): Sally Russell.
- Economics and policy for sustainability: Daniel O'Neill.
- Energy and Climate Change Mitigation: Frin Bale and Katy Roelich.
- Environment and Development: Claire Quinn.
- Social and political dimensions of sustainability (SPDS): George Holmes and Lucie Middlemiss.
Research centres and large grant Directors are:
- Advancing Knowledge Systems to Inform Climate Adaptation Decisions (Project ICAD): Suraje Dessai.
- Centre for Climate Change Economics and Policy (CCCEP): Jouni Paavola.
- Centre for Industrial Energy, Materials and Products (CIE-MAP): John Barrett.
- UK Energy Research Centre (UKERC): John Barrett.
UG and MSc programme managers:
- BA Environment and Business: Sally Russell.
- BSc Sustainability and Environmental Management: Julia Martin-Ortega.
- MSc Climate Change and Environmental Policy: Yim Ling Siu.
- MSc Environment and Development: Martin Dallimer.
- MSc Sustainability and Business: Pablo Munoz.
- MSc Sustainability and Consultancy: Alice Owen.
- MSc Ecological Economics: Daniel O’Neill.
General School Enquiries, Contacts and Where to find us: